Have been really inspired by the entertaining and thought-provoking blogs of others lately and decided that I too might enjoy this phenomena known as blogging. Actually a few years ago I created my first blog but found I didn't have too much to write about. Friends with kids had a seemingly endless supply of funny and beautiful stories of their children to embellish, so at the time decided to hold off on blogging til we started our own family (I also had the same policy about scrapbooking- just ask Kara!). Needless to say I could already tell you a billion wonderful things about our beautiful baby 'A', but promise not to bore you with too much prattle about how fabulous he is.
I hope you'll drop by to hear a bit of what's going on inside my head from time to time and I would love to hear your thoughts too, so please comment as much as you'd like.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Welcome to my blog
Posted by Jane at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Does this mean we can start scrapbooking again?? :) This is a lovely idea Jane! I look forward to reading more about your thoughts and what God is teaching you. xoxox
Yeah, I have been thinking of doing one for A, but SL's made me promise that if I do one for him, I'll do one for all our kids. Anyway thought you'd be excited!
That is very exciting!! :) We'll have to organise a scrap booking day. I havn't done any on mine in ages. Have a wonderful weekend with your family! Talk soon.
Post a Comment